Sunday, July 28, 2013

Flower Nails! Yay!



So I started off with a natural green for the base, this nail polish is quite thick so I only needed one coat. You might need two.



Once that is done you need to build your flowers out of little dots. I used a white for the centre of mine. I have this special little tool I use for making dots but a blunted toothpick or orange stick will work just as well.


Put a blob on the end of your dotting stick (I have no idea what this tool is actually called!) Not too much or it will make a mess of your nail.

Put one or two white dots on each nail. Remember that each is the centre for a flower so don't put them too close together or near the edge of your nail.


You will need two more colours to make up the rest of the flowers, both of these are from Penneys and are pretty good for the price of them.

Using the same method as the white central dots put five dots circling the central one 


 Repeat for all the nails, leave them dry then apply a top coat! And there you have it, quick cute nails!

Wildly show them all to your friends and let them know where you got the idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment