Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Headbands


Just seen the launch of The Young Generation ooo looks exciting, might have to start a Youtube channel, 
check it out guys! :)

Well I'll continue here for now,
You know that hairband tutorial I posted last week. Well I've been getting busy and have made 2 or 3 more. Have a look! You can buy them on Etsy if you do so desire.


So I said just find something to stick on, but I didn't like anything I already had so I made my own toppers, this blue one is just loops and loops of ribbon with a gem on top. Last weeks was some funky bunched material with a role of it in the center as the bud.


 This was just some cute pastel buttons I found and stuck on! Cute huh?


I decided not to wrap this one with ribbon as I like the shiney silver look, The topper is folded over ribbon shaped into a bow, then I had a pretty flower thing lol that matched the colour so I stuck it on :)

Don't forget to check my Etsy shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PrettyThingsIMake?ref=search_shop_redirect

No comments:

Post a Comment